Early diagnosis cancer center opens in Riyadh
A new medical center that specializes in the early diagnosis of cancer reportedly opened recently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The center boasts specialized clinics with advanced medical equipment to diagnose various types of cancers in both men and women, according to Arab News.
“This will be the first centre to conduct early diagnosis of cancer in the kingdom,” said Dr. Abdullah ibn Suleiman Al Amr, chairman of Saudi Cancer Society, a charitable organization.
The center will give priority to conducting early diagnosis for breast cancer as a result of the growing number of breast cancer cases among Saudi women. Some SR8 million (about US$8 million) has been donated to the center by businessman Abdullatif Al-Abdullatif.
- AUBMC celebrates the dedication of the Naef K. Basile Cancer Institute
- GE launches open innovation challenge in KSA to improve cancer diagnosis and treatment
- New center for cancer treatment opens in Yemen
- Minister for Health opens Qatar’s first Pet-CT diagnostic center
- Clemenceau Medical Center and GE Healthcare Introduce to the Middle East the New Imaging System for Identifying Cancer, Neurological conditions and C