Ebeid to Open G-15 Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation Meetings
Egyptian Prime Minsiter Atef Ebeid will open on Sunday the meeting of the G-15 Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Services Federation in preparation for the fourth ministerial conference of the World Trade Organization (WTO) to be held in the Qatari capital Doha, reported the the local press.
Foreign, economic and industry ministers in addition to President Hosni Mubarak’s representative Munir Zahran will attend the two-day meetings.
The Federation head, Mohammed Farid Khamis, has announced that the meetings would discuss many major aspects of the international economy and the roles of the WTO, INKTAD, and Brighton Woods establishments in the multi-party negotiations.
The participants will also discuss the implementation of Uruguay agreements, Singapore agenda, non-agricultural products and other issues in order to reach a unified opinion and agenda to be presented to the Doha conference -- Albawaba.com
- Mubarak, Malaysian Prime Minister Discuss Economy ahead of G-15 Meeting
- G-15 chambers federation meetings to open in Cairo
- G-15 to Forge Shield against Downside of Globalization
- Dubai Chamber participates in the 8th World Chambers Congress in Doha
- Dubai Chamber Director General elected Deputy Chairman of World Chambers Federation