Egypt Detains 15 Muslim Brotherhood Suspects
Egyptian police detained 15 suspected members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the past 10 days, security sources were quoted by BBC.online as saying Sunday.
They said state prosecutors ordered their detention for 15 days pending investigations.
The detainees, six from Cairo and nine from the Suez Canal town of Ismailiya, were accused of belonging to an outlawed group, distributing newsletters to university students and possessing books written by the group's founder Hassan al-Banna, added BBC - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Prosecution Extends Detention of 64 Egyptians Suspected of Belonging to Muslim Brotherhood
- Egypt arrests 31 Muslim Brotherhood suspects
- Egypt detains over 100 suspected Muslim Brotherhood members in one week
- Egypt: 15 wounded, 35 detained as police, Muslim Brotherhood members clash
- Egypt: 32 members of Muslim Brotherhood detained