Egyptian-born woman arrested on possession of drugs
An Egyptian-born British woman was detained Tuesday at Cairo airport on charges of possessing 36 grams of cocaine and 100 pills of the drug ecstasy, airport officials said.
Acting on a tip, Egyptian anti-narcotics police arrested Nahed Yussef al-Quadi, aged 43, when they discovered the drugs following her arrival on an EgyptAir flight from London, they said, according to AFP.
The woman allegedly confessed to planning to sell the drugs in Egypt, they added. She was taken into police custody, the police officials said. (Albawaba.com)
- Shy 68-Year-Old Japanese Arrested for Stalking 60-Year-Old Woman
- Israeli Singer Lands 3-Year Jail Term in Egypt for Bango Trafficking
- Busted! Nuha Al Amroosi in police custody after getting caught using heroin
- Rania Youssef caught drug dealing for real!
- A bit harsh: British woman sentenced to four years in jail for smoking hashish in Dubai