Egyptian Couple Might Divorce over Underwear
A 24-year-old Egyptian woman has filed a case against her husband for refusing to wear underwear, in an attempt to divorce him for what she sees as an unforgivable crime, local press reports said.
The husband, Shahir Nagy, who married Walaa Ahmed one year ago, refuses to wear underpants because it makes him feel “very uncomfortable.”
The young wife was quoted as saying that she did not know before getting married that he didn't like underwear.
Although the husband said he loved his wife and did not want a divorce, he added that he would not change his controversial habit – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Wife's Lover, Miffed by Husband's Laziness, Incites Donnybrook
- 18 Dubai Husbands Divorce Wives for Alleged SMS, Internet Sins
- A new record! Move over Kim K, Mohamed Mounir divorces after less than 60 days of marriage!
- Nancy Ajram refuses to discuss Haifa’s divorce
- Haifa's ex-hubby to sue over divorce settlement