Eleven Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in Gaza, West Bank
11 Palestinians were injured Sunday during clashes with Israeli troops in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
The Jerusalem Post newspaper reported that seven Palestinians were injured in the West Bank city of Bethlehem near Tekoa settlement.
In Gaza Strip, Palestine TV reported that four Palestinians were injured during clashes with Israeli forces.
Earlier in the day, Palestinian demonstrators clashed with Israeli troops near the Erez industrial zone in the Gaza Strip, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israeli radio as saying. No injuries were reported.
The report said that Palestinians threw firebombs and stones at Israeli soldiers in the area, adding that the soldiers fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the demonstrators – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Eleven Killed, Almost 300 Wounded on Fourth Day of Israeli-Palestinian Clashes
- Eleven injured in Lebanon clashes
- Tens of Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli forces in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza
- Four Palestinians Killed, 35 Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Death Toll Rises to Eleven in Friday Clashes