FINE Hygienic Paper Company supports the General Trade Union of Workers in printing, publishing and paper
Upon signing this agreement, Mr. Danny Tawil, Chief Area Officer at Nuqul Group, said: "FINE's partnership with the General Trade Union of Printing, Photography and Paper Employees, came as a continuation of our previous collaborations. We are firm believers of public and private sector partnerships which will pave the way towards advancing the economic and social development of employees' working conditions across Jordan".
From his side, Mr. Mohammad Al Zou'bi, president of the General Trade Union of Printing, Photography and Paper Employees, expressed his pleasure to receive such a generous donation, he said: "FINE Hygienic Paper Company is known to be a socially active company and this kind donation proves its responsibility towards employees and the community as a whole. This cooperation will enable the union to practice its role of safeguarding employee's rights and ensure proper knowledge of their duties in order to create a healthy work environment in all enterprises which will eventually be reflected on FINE's employees.
Founded in 1958, Fine Hygienic Paper Company is Nuqul Group’s first industrial operation. It specializes in the production and conversion of hygienic tissue paper products such as Fine facial tissues, baby diapers and feminine sanitary napkins.
- Nuqul Group signs agreement with Labor Union to enhance Group’s working environment
- Danish paper apologizes for cartoons under pressure from Muslims worldwide
- FINE Supports HM King Abdullah II’s Initiative and sponsors Large Screens in
- Fine Announces Sponsorship of Jordanian Athlete at the Marathon Des Sables of Morocco
- Nuqul Group’s FINE Hygienic Paper Company Collaborates with Jordan River Foundation in its Gaza Campaign