First International Documentary Film Festival of Rabat
The first "International Documentary Film Festival of Rabat", organized by the Wallonia-Brussels Delegation in Morocco, the French Institute of Rabat and the Goethe Institute of Rabat/Casablanca in Morocco, in partnership with the Moroccan Cinematographic Center and the ISCA, was held in the city from May 5 to 8.
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that during its four days, the festival hosted four films, representing respectively, Morocco, France, Belgium and Germany: "The Blues of Shikhates" by Ali Essafi, "The Story of a Secret" by Mariana Otero, "Scenario Writers at any Price" by Frederic Sojcher and "Intolleranza" by the German director Jeanine Meerapfel.
- 4 films from Dubai International Film Festival, Gulf Film Festival screening at prestigious Hot Docs festival in Canada
- Arab documentary filmmakers examine buried, recent history in Dubai International Film Festival’s Muhr Awards
- Dubai International Film Festival launches partnership with Syria’s DOX BOX creative documentary festival
- “Ali Zaou” to be shown in French Institute of Casablanca
- Dubai International Film Festival, Screen Institute Beirut partner to support region’s documentary filmmakers