For the First Time in the Region Talk All Night for Free on XPress Network
In its aims to constantly provide its subscribers with innovative communications services, XPress Telecommunications recently launched its new "Free Nights" service within the Jordanian market; becoming the pioneer in launching such a service in the region.
XPress grants its prepaid subscribers the opportunity to communicate with friends and family subscribed within the XPress network all month, all night and all for a fee of 39 piasters/day. And for its postpaid subscribers this service "Free Nights" is also available for a fee of JD 9/month. This service is available also for potential new subscribers. Interested subscribers may contact XPress at 1551 to add this new "Free Nights" service to their subscription.
"With our new "Free Nights" service both our prepaid and postpaid subscribers can now communicate using the Push-to-Talk (PTT) or the Interconnect (Mobile Telephony) Calls with friends and family members subscribed to the XPress network all night 7 days a week from 11pm to 7am for a fixed fee and without incurring any extra costs. And in addition to all these advantages, XPress is considered the pioneer in adopting the new "payment method" on prepaid lines (daily subscription fee) which gives subscribers the flexibility for payment and subscription," commented Mr. Ayman Masri, Business and Products Development Manager.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Enjoy the New "Free Nights" Package from XPress
- MobileCom provides all residential pay as you go subscribers the ability to talk for 1 piaster per minute day and night
- Gulf film festival hosts second ‘gulf nights’ with region’s film critics
- XPress Telecommunications launches the Election Line Offer