Five Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank
Five Palestinians were injured Saturday in confrontations with Israeli troops in the West Bank city of Hebron, reported Al-Jazira satellite channel.
It added that clashes with the Israeli forces also erupted in Ramallah and Beireh.
Earlier in the day, a Palestinian policeman killed an Israeli soldier and injured two others in Khan Yunes near the Jewish settlement of Kefar Darum.
On Friday, Israeli soldiers had shot and killed four Palestinians in continued clashes in the Palestinian territories, Palestinian security sources told Albawaba.com.
The confrontations had continued despite reported orders by Palestinian President Yasser Arafat on Wednesday to halt fire in the Palestinian territories – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Five Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops
- Palestinian Killed, Five Israelis Injured in West Bank
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Five Palestinians Wounded in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Report: Israeli Soldier, Border Policeman and a Civilian Injured in Clashes in West Bank