Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
Israeli soldiers on Thursday five four Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and West Bank. Three Palestinians were killed near the central Gaza Strip settlement of Netzarim, Israeli sources said. Nine other Palestinians were wounded in the incident. Israel said the dead Palestinians tried to infilitrate the settlement. Palestinians claimed, however, that Israeli soldiers fired on civilians.
Also in the Strip, troops shot dead a Palestinian near the hothouses of the southern Gaza Strip settlement of "Rafiah Yam".
In the West Bank town of Beit Umar, near Hebron, another Palestinian was killed by Israeli fire. The victim was identified as Muhammad Jamil Amer Abu Maria, 22. He was hit directly in his head, medical sources reported. (Albawaba.com)
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Four Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Seven Palestinians, two Israelis killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip clashes
- Israel kills five Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank