Focus On Intellectual Property
An intellectual property conference geared to judicial professionals will be opened soon by the Egyptian minister of justice, Mr. Farouq Seif al Nasr.
The event directed to local judges and lawyers will be held on March 25 at the national center for law studies, al Ahram daily reports. Mr. Ali al Sadeq, the minister's assistant, said the center is now initiating a series of training courses to discuss crimes related to computer software. These courses highlight the importance of computer software, its use and its development in Egypt. It will also discuss the protection this industry gets under the Egyptian legislation.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Pirating of Computer Products Drops 56 Percent in Egypt
- Egyptian Courts Wrap Up 15 Million Cases in 2001
- Egypt to Host Middle East's First Judicial Academy
- Computer Studies High on Comex 2001 Agenda
- DTK Computer reaffirms support to protection of intellectual property rights through Pan Arab IPR Media Awards