Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
Israel killed two Palestinians near the Gaza Strip border on Sunday, witnesses and medics said. Israeli sources told Haaretz an aircraft fired at Palestinians suspected of planting bombs. Palestinian sources confirmed the two dead were members of the Popular Resistance Committees.
In the northern West Bank, Israeli troops killed two Palestinian boys during confrontations with stone throwers in the Balata refugee camp. A third youth was injured in the incident, locals said.
Earlier on Sunday Palestinians reported that two men were wounded in a clash with occupation troops in the West Bank city of Nablus late Saturday night. Israeli occupation troops on Sunday also nabbed a Palestinian boy at the Salem checkpoint near the city of Jenin.
- Palestinian Stone-Thrower Killed in Gaza Strip
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip; Israel considering expulsion of suicide bomber father
- Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Four Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip