Gaddafi daughter calls for new revolt
Aisha, the daughter of late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, has urged the Libyan people to revenge for her "martyr father". Aisha spoke in a message broadcast on the Syria-based Al Rai TV on the occasion of the passage of 40 days to the killing of Gaddafi after his capture in the city Sirte.
Now in Algeria, she said her father "did not leave and still exists."
She called on the Libyans to rebel against the new government, which "came on a NATO plane." Aisha concluded by saying: "O Mujahideen and Majahadat (Jihad fighters), do not forget the commandment of your father, who said you have to continue the resistance even if you don't hear his voice."
- Gaddafi daughter in hospital after watching her father lynch on TV
- Report: Gaddafi's wife and daughter heading from Tunisia to Poland
- Libya seeks extradition of Gaddafi's family from Algeria
- Report: Bouteflika refuses to allow Gaddafi entry into Algerian territory
- Gaddafi daughter to join Saddam defence team