Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed in Israeli strikes
At least six Palestinian militants were killed on Tuesday in a series of Israel Air Force attacks on the Gaza Strip.
In the first raid, Palestinian officials said five Palestinians have been killed in an Israeli airstrike in the southern Gaza Strip. According to the AP, the Palestinian Health Ministry said all five occupants in the vehicle were killed. Islamic Jihad said all five were members and they were killed when a missile struck their Subaru car. The Israeli army confirmed the airstrike in the southern town of Khan Younis.
Later, another fighter was killed in an attack on the central Gaza town of Deir el-Balah. The dead man was identified as a member of the Army of Islam, an armed Palestinian group. Two other Palestinians were wounded in a strike just minutes before in the same town.
- Gaza Strip: At least eight Palestinians killed in new Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: Three Islamic Jihad members killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian fighter, Israeli soldier killed in clash
- Gaza Strip: At least eight Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed others wounded in Israeli strikes