Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians wounded in Israeli raid
Israeli warplanes bombed two smuggling tunnels along the Gaza Strip border with Egypt on Wednesday, injuring three people, Palestinian medical sources and the Israeli army said. According to Reuters, an Israeli army spokeswoman conveyed the attack came in response to a rocket fired by Gaza gunners into southern Israel late on Tuesday. It landed in an open field causing no casualties, the army said.
The Palestinian medical source said one of the three tunnellers was moderately injured. No Palestinian group claimed responsibility for firing the rocket.
- Gaza Strip: Three wounded in Israel strikes
- Palestinians Claim Mock Israeli Bombing Raid on Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed, seven hurt in Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: Weapons smuggling tunnel collapsed; Three Palestinians wounded
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed, seven wounded in Israeli raid