Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire
Israeli forces carried out a missile attack on a group of Palestinians in the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday, killing two and wounding three other people, witnesses and hospital officials said.
According to Reuters, they said the missile strike in Beit Lahayia followed rocket launches by Palestinian gunners across the border into Israel. An Israeli military spokeswoman said ground forces fired on a Palestinian rocket crew.
One of the dead was identified as a member of al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, an armed wing of Fatah faction. Earlier in the day, al-Aqsa Brigades fired three rockets toward southern Israel. The rockets landed in Sderot, JPost reported. No one was wounded, but cars and buildings sustained damage.
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
- Gaza Strip: Two killed, three wounded in Israeli attack
- Two Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and Nablus, eight others injured; Three Palestinians die of wounds
- Two Israelis wounded by Palestinian rocket fire
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire