GCC Culture Ministers Condemn Israeli Aggression against Palestinians
Culture ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) condemned on Wednesday “Israeli brutal aggression against the cultural and educational institutions in Palestine,” reported the Gulf News Agency (GNA).
The ministers concluded Wednesday in Riyadh a two-day meeting during which they also discussed cooperation among member states and regional issues, said the agency.
“Israel’s aggression targets cultural and civilization heritage of the Palestinian people and abolishes true identity of the people who contributed along with the rest of the world in building the human cultural history,” the final communiqué said.
The GCC Ministers called on the international educational bodies to firmly stand against all forms of blockade and destruction of the infrastructure of the Palestinian Arab culture, said the communiqué.
The Ministers also reviewed several topics referred by the GCC culture undersecretaries – Albawaba.com
- GCC Slams Israeli ‘Aggressions’ against Palestinians
- Yemen Condemns Israeli Aggression against Palestinians
- GCC ‘Astonished’ at US Silence on Israel’s Aggressions against Palestinians
- Saudi Arabia Condemns Israel's ‘Brutal Aggression’ against Palestinians
- Jordan Condemns Aggression against Jordanians in Southern Lebanon