GCC Foreign Ministers Meet in Manama to Prepare for December's Summit
Foreign ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council states (GCC) will hold their 77th session in the Bahraini capital, Manama, on Saturday to prepare for the group's 21st summit, reported Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).
The GCC summit is due to take place in Manama on December 30-31, said the agency.
Diplomatic sources said that the “grave situation in the occupied Palestinian territories would be the dominant issue on the agenda.”
The sources said that the ministers would review means to support the Palestinians in their uprising against Israel’s brutality.
The sources said the ministers would also review developments of the Iranian-Emirati conflict over three islands in the Gulf, according to the agency – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Senior ministers make final preparations for 6th IISS Regional Security Summit, The Manama Dialogue
- Senior Ministers Make Final Preparations for 6th IISS Regional Security Summit
- GCC takes baby steps towards Gulf union
- Gulf Summit to be Held on December 30-31 In Bahrain
- GCC Finance Ministers to Meet in Manama Friday