GCC Officials Discuss Traffic Issues in Bahrain
Bahrain hosts Monday the 18th Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) traffic directors meeting, aimed at discussing a series of recommendations to develop cooperation between GCC countries in promoting traffic awareness, reported the Gulf Daily News.
The recommendations were drawn up by traffic officials during a two-day meeting which ended in Bahrain Sunday.
The meeting will provide GCC traffic directors with an opportunity to discuss vital issues related to road safety and traffic regulations in the region, a Bahraini official said.
“Our main concern is to ensure a safe environment for road users and equip the new generation of road users with traffic awareness and safety procedures,” he said – Albawaba.com
- Drivers in Bahrain Beware!
- GAM and KAFA Club Conduct Traffic Awareness Program for Schools Students
- Major General Al Nuaimi Congratulates Volvo's Initiative in Supporting Traffic Week Events
- Jordan to host international meeting on road accidents
- RTA signs MoU with the Dubai Police to jointly strive towards easing traffic congestion in Dubai