GFH recapitalization announcement
Gulf Finance House ("GFH"), the Bahrain based Islamic investment bank, announced today that it has published the notice to shareholders for convening a general meeting in order to approve its recapitalization plan.
During the meeting, shareholders will be asked, amongst other matters, to approve the four to one consolidation of shares, a reduction in paid up capital and the issuance of an equity linked convertible Murabaha of up to $500 million.
GFH has also requested the exchanges to suspend its shares from trading during this period in order to avoid undue speculation and protect the interest of its shareholders.
- Board of Directors of Al Salam Bank – Bahrain recommends the splitting of the par value of the bank’s shares from One Bahrain Dinar to 100 fils
- Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Company (Allianz Saudi Fransi) Announces Rights Issue
- Mashreq distributes 10% cash and 10% shares to shareholders
- National Ranges Company KSCC “Mayadeen” to Increase its Capital to KD100 Million
- international investment bank to more than double its paid-up capital following further growth in 2006