AT Group Expands Reporters’ Network Worldwide
AT Group has recently expanded its reporters’ network through signing an agreement with the Palestinian Media and Communications Company, with the aim of covering Arab countries, the Middle East, and a number of strategic international cities such as Washington, New York, Paris, London and Rome.
The move is inline with AT Group’s preparations to launch its two Jordanian channels later this year, with state-of-the-art facilities and diverse Jordanian talent. The two channels will offer general entertainment and news programming across multiplatform – satellite, internet and mobile. Experts interested in the media sector believe that the two new channels, with a Jordanian point of view, will be a most-needed, and important, addition to the current Arab TV satellite stations operating in the region.
This agreement was signed at AT Group’s headquarters in Amman under the supervision of and with the signing of AT Group’s Head of Broadcasting Mr. Ibrahim Shahzadah, and the General Manager of the Palestinian Media and Communications Company, Mr. Maher Al-Shalabi.
- The Arab World’s major pay TV operators provided a choice of 124 pay TV channels by Q3 2010
- A majority of Satellite TV channels have a presence on the Internet: Yet a few have a clear online strategy for revenue generation.
- Governments still dominate the Terrestrial TV landscape in the Arab World.
- ONDAS Media Agrees Content Deal and Development of Tailored Radio Channels with Rotana Audio & Video
- Saudis to Get Private TV Channels Soon