Gulf Bank Participated in the British Business Forum’s “Introduction to Kuwait”
Gulf Bank has recently participated in the British Business Forum's (BBF) event entitled 'Introduction to Kuwait 2010', held on 15th October 2010, at the Hilton Kuwait Resort. Under the patronage of H.E. Frank Baker, the British Ambassador to Kuwait, the event was designed to help new arrivals acquaint themselves with the various services, businesses and social activities that are available in Kuwait including the educational, financial and various social organizations operating in Kuwait. The event also highlighted the social and cultural life of Kuwait and attracted over 4000 visitors.
Gulf Bank strategically utilized its presence at BBF's 'Welcome to Kuwait 2010' event to showcase its range of banking products and services that aim to give access to a world of better banking.
- Gulf Bank Shows the Fun Side of Community Support
- Gulf Bank celebrates new academic year with Kuwait University’s Medical College Students
- Gulf Bank Hails Success of its Second Consecutive Sponsorship of Kuwait’s Financial Forum
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Kuwait University’s Sociology and Social Services Department Forum
- Gulf Bank Named Best Retail Bank by Arabian Business Magazine