Hariri visits Kazakhstan
Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri on Thursday urged Kazakh businessmen to invest in Lebanon, promising that his country would provide all needed facilities in this respect. Hariri, who arrived in Kazakhstan on a two-day visit made these remarks at a news conference after talks with Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- Kuwait Saves Face: Sorry, Kazakhstan
- Al Hilal Bank welcomes Governor of Kazakhstan’s Central Bank to Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Chamber study highlights Kazakhstan’s potential for investment
- sagia governor and kazakhstan prime minister massimov comitted to growing the economic relationship astana, kazakhstan –
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence hosts Travel Agents from Kazakhstan