Hend Sabri growing role in Egyptian films highlighted
The Tunisian actress Hend Sabri has participated in seven films during the past year. In these movies, she appeared along side with the most famous actors in the Arab world, such as Adel Imam. Due to her growing role in the Egyptian film industry, the London-based <i>Al-Sharq Al-Awsat</i> newspaper has published a comprehensive interview with her (September 1, 2005).
Among others, Sabri starred in the Egyptian movie "Malak wa Kitaba ", which was chosen to represent Egypt in the formal competition of Alexandria film festival. Sabri participated in this movie alongside with famous Egyptian actors, Mahmoud Hamida, Khaled Abu al-Naja and Lutfi Labib.
The movie tells the story of a teacher, who blames the pupils with superficiality and ignorance. He fell in love with a young actress but expects her failure due to lack of academic background.
- <B>Mohammed Honeidi Hits The Jackpot Again!</B>
- Jala Fahmi: I Resent Being Called the 'No-Clothes' Actress
- Majida Al Subahi Rejects Big Bucks For Movies
- Tunisian actress Hend Sabry in 'Visit Tunisia' video, attends Dutch film festival
- Hend Sabry says "Culture is an essential weapon against extremist thinking"