Huawei wins “Best Innovative Technology of the Year” Award
Huawei, a leader in providing next-generation telecommunications network solutions for operators around the world, received the "Best Innovative Technology of the Year" award at the annual flagship event "Convergence to Casablanca 2010" held by SAMENA telecommunications council, the tri-regional telecommunications consortium. The "Transforming Challenges into Growth" themed event was held under the patronage of H.E. Ahmed Reda Chami, Minister of Industry, Commerce and New Technologies of Morocco.
The conference provided members with the opportunity to discuss key technology areas and their impacts on the technological progression and revenue generation.
"Winning this prestigious award is in recognition with Huawei's leadership in innovation. It is a result of Huawei's continual focus on customer-centric innovations and commitment to creating pioneering solutions that meet customer's needs while reducing their total cost of ownership." said Mr Yi Xiang, President of the Middle East, Huawei.
Bocar A. Ba, President of SAMENA Telecommunications Council said, "Huawei Technologies is a leading provider of telecommunications products and solutions and has played an active role in supporting various efforts in promoting collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the industry. The company has been at the forefront in providing various innovative solutions to its customers and it is great to see the organization being recognized for its efforts and winning the SAMENA award for 'Best Innovative Technology' of the year."
Huawei will continue investing in research and development to prolong its commitment to providing the best technologies for its customers worldwide.
- Saqr Ghobash, UAE Minister of Labor's visit to Huawei’s Shanghai R&D center
- Huawei’s Small Cell Solution Wins Award for “Best New Network Infrastructure Solution” at 4G World
- Huawei named ‘Middle East Networking Vendor of the Year’ at Innovation Awards 2014
- Lebanese Minister of Telecommunications grants patronage to the prestigious FTTH Middle East Conference 2010
- Huawei Wins LTE Innovation and Commercialization Awards at LTE World Summit 2010