International Festival of Mediterranean cinema in Tétouan
Following an almost two years of delays, the International Festival of Mediterranean cinema in Tétouan was opened. The festival is scheduled to continue until April 1.
It was founded in 1985 by the Friends of the Cinema of Tétouan with the aim of promoting and assisting the Mediterranean movie industry. Starting from its tenth edition the festival also includes a film competition and that this year it will host ten full-length films and 15 short films (all produced between 2003 and 2005).
- online arab cinema directory launched by eu-funded med-screen project
- 1st Amazigh Mediterranean festival of Tangier
- 12th International Festival for Mediterranean Cinema in Morocco
- From the Middle East to the Mediterranean: Jordan cinema sweeps the Venice International Film Festival
- 41st edition of International Cinema Festival starts in Hammamet