Iran: Leader calls for extensive turnout to neutralize ”conspiracies of enemies”
Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, said on Wednesday that "people will inject fresh blood into the veins of the Islamic Republic on election day on Friday."
According to IRNA, he said no one can tell the people what they should do or what they should not do and the people will cast their votes for goodwill and "heavenly reward."
Khamenei expected an extensive turnout in the election to neutralize the "conspiracies of enemies."
- Iran elects president: Khamenei calls for massive participation in vote
- Khamenei warns of enemies' conspiracy
- President: Iran to neutralize the enemies' conspiracies
- Iran Supreme Leader calls to neutralize '\'enemy plots'\'
- Keeping their enemies closer: Inside Iran and Israel's fraught relationship and why it will never change