Iran tests out missiles used by Hamas against Israel
The Iranian military has trialed a series of short-range missiles, including the kind used by Hamas against Israel, according to Iranian media, AP reported on Thursday.
During the latest battle between Israel and Hamas, the Palestinian group fired the rockets towards Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, in response to Israeli attacks on civilians in Gaza.
Iran admitted to supplying the Fajr-5s.
- Israel tests out its anti-missile system in preparation for Iranian strike
- Israel carries out test of Arrow anti-missile system
- Iran: Israel within the range of our missiles
- Report: Israel Testing out Cruise Missiles
- A dent in the Pillar of Defense armory exposes the Hezbollah threat: Did Iron Dome pass test?