Iranian President says Western governments are anti-Semitic
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Monday accused Western governments of being anti-Semitic and said such an anti-semitic policy by Western governments forced the Jews to leave the West and come to Palestine.
According to IRNA, he told reporters that the Jews are just like other people of the world. They are entitled to have a free life with security.
President Ahmadinejad addressed himself to Western governments and said, "Let the Jews come back to their own homelands in the West." "Please let peace and security prevail in the international community on the basis of justice," Ahmadinejad said.
He said that the Western governments deported the Jews to Palestine in line with their anti-Semitic policy. "You have created problems for the Jews by deporting the Jews to Palestine. Therefore, you should solve the problem yourselves."
- Iranian president expresses support for Palestinians, urges European countries to open doors to Jews
- Ahmadinejad: West is ”Zionism's captive”
- Hundreds of Swiss Jews Call for Mideast Peace
- Israel Alarmed at ‘anti-Semitic’ Incidents Worldwide
- Iran's Jewish Leaders: Spy Trial Coverage Inspiring Anti-Semitism