Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
Israeli police and troops arrested 10 Palestinians, including two Fateh members, in separate overnight raids in the West Bank, said reports.
The Fateh members were snatched from a volleyball field near Qalqiliya in the northern West Bank by a special border guard unit, reported the Jerusalem Post, citing Israel Radio.
An army spokesperson claimed the two were arrested in territory under Israeli security control.
Five others suspected of throwing stones at Israeli cars were arrested by police in the village of Houssan near Hebron, while three more accused of "terrorist activities" were seized by troops at Deir Istia near Nablus, AFP said.
According to Palestinian estimates, the Israeli occupation troops have arrested more than 1,000 Palestinians between the ages of 12 and 25 since the eruption of the Palestinian Intifada last September.
They estimate the total number of Palestinians held in Israeli jails to be between 3,250 and 3,475 – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Eight Palestinians Reportedly from Fateh
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians, Including Two PA Intelligence Officers
- Israeli Army Arrests 14 Members of Hamas, Fateh Leader
- Israel Army Says it Captured Bomb-Carrying Palestinian
- Israel arrests over 30 Palestinians in West Bank raids