Israel arrests wounded Palestinian in West Bank hospital as two peace activists injured
The Israeli occupation forces arrested Saturday morning four Palestinians in the West Bank city of Qalqilia, Palestine News Agency (WAFA) reported.
In Nablus , the Israeli forces stormed Saturday morning the Evangelical Hospital of this West Bank city and arrested a wounded Palestinian activist and tried to arrest two others, Palestinian sources said.
According to them, the Israeli soldiers and undercover commando broke the hospital and detained Khaled Abu Hamad whom the Israeli authorities claimed that he is a Hamas operative.
The Israeli forces tried to detained also the wounded Mohammed Ei’wais from Balata refugee camp as well as Ra’ed Al Qadoumi, but the Israeli soldiers were not able to find these two.
Also in Nablus, two peace activists of the Grassroots International Protection for the Palestinians (GIPP) were moderately wounded by Israeli fire in the vicinity of Balata refugee camp.
Palestinian sources added that the two activists - American Mark Tourman, 24, was shot with a live bullet in the left foot, while Australian Joush Talf, 24, was wounded with shrapnel in the thigh. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian injured in West Bank; Israel arrests two activists
- Hamas Activist Seriously Injured and Arrested, Two Israelis Hurt Friday
- Israeli troops nab wounded Palestinian activists from West Bank hospital, top Waqf officials arrested in Jerusalem
- Israel Arrests Four Alleged Hamas Activists in West Bank
- Building in Gaza bombed; four Palestinians killed in West Bank; two senior Palestinian activists arrested