Israel assassinates Fatah activist, Hamas bombs Israeli town
An activist from the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade was assassinated Wednesday afternoon in Jenin when the car in which he was traveling exploded. Three others were wounded in the blast. Palestinian sources claimed that the activist, Shahar Zakarane, was the target of an Israeli assassination operation.
In apparent retaliation for the latest Israeli raid on Gaza Strip, four home-made Qassam rockets were fired at the Israeli town of Sderot. One of the rockets landed in a factory, lightly injuring a 43-year-old Israeli. Several other residents also suffered from shock.
The rocket attack, apparently from the Beit Hanoun area in the Gaza Strip, was the first in several weeks, following a crackdown by the Palestinian security apparatus in Gaza Strip on Qassam attacks against Israel. (Albawaba.com)
- Israel Assassinates Senior Aide of Tanzim Leader Barghouti; Hamas Rockets Hit Israeli Town; Air Raids on PA Targets
- Two Palestinians killed as Hamas bombs Israeli town; US slams Israeli assassination policy
- Israel Assassinates Hamas Activist, Wounds 80 Palestinians in Worst Attacks
- Rice says Israel should fulfill responsibilities as Hamas bombs Israeli town
- Fatah and Hamas claim ''Ariel'' bombing attack, Israel kills at least three Palestinians in West Bank