Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip; Houses destroyed in Nablus area
Israeli forces killed four armed Palestinians in a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Tuesday morning, Palestinian sources reported.
Palestinian sources said Israeli tanks backed up by helicopters participated in the raid at al Maghazi camp. The sources said Palestinians fired anti-tank missiles and threw grenades at soldiers.
The Palestinian sources added the soldiers fired at the Palestinians in a clash in an alley, killing at least four men in their twenties.
According to another report, witnesses said Iayd Abu Zayad, 28, was killed and his brother injured when Israeli forces fired on a car in which Palestinian gunmen were travelling on the outskirts of the Maghazi camp.
Israeli forces also operated in Khan Yunis, where bulldozers demolished several houses, according to media reports.
Earlier, the Israel Navy imposed a blockade on the coast of Gaza, barring fishermen and boats from going into the Mediterranean, the sources said.
In the West Bank, the Israeli army demolished two homes in the Nablus area. In Beit Dajan, Israeli troops destroyed the home of Kamil Abu Khnesh, a senior activist of the Palestinian Front for the Liberation of Palestinian.
In Beit Furiq, troops destroyed the home of Fatah activist, Habash Hannani. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli attack on Nablus; five Palestinians killed in Nablus area, Gaza Strip, scores arrested
- Two Hamas members killed in Nablus; Six Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in Gaza Strip, demolish house in Nablus
- Israeli Forces Enter PA-Controlled Areas in Gaza Strip, Destroy Houses
- Israel kills two Palestinians, destroys house of Hamas parliamentarian