Israel kills six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
The Israeli Air Force struck a target in the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army said. The Israeli side said the site was used to carry out attacks against Israel. Palestinian sources confirmed the facility was used as a training camp. At least five Palestinians were reported dead. Several others were wounded.
In the West Bank, a Palestinian man was killed Friday during a stone-throwing protest against occupation troops in Nablus, Palestinian medical workers said. The Palestinian, 19, was shot dead when a group of protesters threw stones at soldiers, witnesses said.
Earlier on Friday, at least three Palestinians were injured during an Israeli raid in the Balata refugee camp in the West Bank, said members of the Fatah-affiliated Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
- Israel kills Palestinian in Gaza Strip, detains six in West Bank
- Israel Kills Six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip, Including Three Children
- Six Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- At least six Palestinians Killed in West Bank, Gaza Strip as Israeli forces occupy more villages
- Six Palestinians injured in Nablus; Israel razes three houses in Gaza Strip; Thousands gather in Al Aqsa