Israeli killing spree darts between Gaza and West Bank: Today Ramallah teen, yesterday Gazan farmer
On Tuesday 15th January, Israeli occupation forces shot dead a 16-year-old Palestinian Sameer Ahmad Awad from Budrus. The Coordinator of the Popular Committee in the village, Ayed Murar, told PNN that according to Sameer's friends, the group of boys was shot at while passing through a road adjacent to the Segregation Wall where the soldiers were stationed.
The soldiers fired at the boys without giving them any warning; four bullets hit the boy Sameer and killed him on spot. Eyewitnesses said that Israeli forces fired live bullets toward Palestinians who were protesting against the settlement near the Apartheid Wall in the village. The boy was shot in the chest and two legs, and several protesters were also injured and suffocated due to tear gas inhalation fired by the soldiers.
- Four Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians shot dead; Settlers wound Palestinian boy
- Israel kills nine Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Ramallah grinds to a halt following death of 14-year-old boy at the hands of the IDF
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank as settler dies of wounds