Israeli-Palestinian Talks to Resume in Eilat on April 30
Israeli and Palestinian negotiators will begin their next round of talks in the Israeli port city of Eilat on April 30, a top Palestinian negotiator announced Friday.
Saeb Erakat said the talks would continue for a week in the presence of US Middle East envoy Dennis Ross.
Erakat is accompanying Palestinian President Yasser Arafat, who met with US President Bill Clinton on Thursday to discuss the Middle East peace process.
During their meeting, Clinton promised Arafat the United States would play a more active role in efforts to move Israeli-Palestinian talks forward --WASHINGTON (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks Resume in Eilat
- Israeli, Palestinian envoys to resume talks with U.S. today
- Kerry en route to Middle East in effort to save crumbling Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
- Shaath: Israeli-Palestinian Talks to Resume Soon in Middle East
- Secrecy Shrouds Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations as Peace Talks Begin in Washington