Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
Four Palestinians from the village of Houssan south of Jerusalem were arrested Sunday on suspicion of throwing stones at Israeli vehicles on a nearby road, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israel Radio.
According to the paper, the Israeli police made a number of sweeps in the village in the past few months.
According to Israeli press reports, two Jewish settlers last week were injured, one seriously, when Palestinians threw stones at their car.
Tens of Palestinians have been arrested since the outbreak of the Intifada for claims that they took parts in clashes against the Israeli army, or for incitement -- Albawaba.com
- Israeli police arrest six-year-old Palestinian for stone throwing
- Israeli police raid al Aqsa Mosque
- 26 Palestinians Slightly Injured in West Bank, Gaza in Clashes with the Israeli Army
- Israeli police launches investigation after Palestinian teenager being beaten is caught on CCTV
- Two Palestinian children arrested for throwing stones in east Jerusalem