Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
Four Palestinians from the village of Houssan south of Jerusalem were arrested Sunday on suspicion of throwing stones at Israeli vehicles on a nearby road, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israel Radio.
According to the paper, the Israeli police made a number of sweeps in the village in the past few months.
According to Israeli press reports, two Jewish settlers last week were injured, one seriously, when Palestinians threw stones at their car.
Tens of Palestinians have been arrested since the outbreak of the Intifada for claims that they took parts in clashes against the Israeli army, or for incitement -- Albawaba.com
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians on Incitement Charges
- Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Eight Palestinians Reportedly from Fateh
- Israeli police raid al Aqsa Mosque