Israeli soldiers destroy houses in Gaza Strip, Hebron
Israeli soldiers shelled early Wednesday houses of Palestinian citizens west of Khan Younis, according to the Palestinian news agency.
The Israeli soldiers opened random fire at houses in Al Amal neighborhood which damaged some of these houses in addition to causing fear among children and women.
Meanwhile, also Wednesday, Israeli troops demolished four houses in Rafah and Hebron.
The Israeli forces destroyed three houses, partially destroyed others and flattened agricultural lands in Tal Al Sultan neighborhood in the city of Rafah south of Gaza Strip.
In addition, Israeli troops demolished the house in Hebron of the Palestinian who blew up the bus in Beer Sheba Tuesday. The troops were also preparing to demolish the house of the other Palestinian who participated in the double bombing operation. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli troops wound Palestinian child as six houses destroyed in Rafah
- Two Palestinians, Israeli soldier wounded; more houses destroyed in Gaza Strip
- Palestinian shot dead in Rafah as more houses destroyed
- 28 Palestinians wounded as house demolished in Rafah
- Hamas member dies of wounds as more Palestinian houses demolished