Israeli Soldiers Kill Third Palestinian in West Bank, Gaza Strip
Israeli soldiers shot and killed a 13-year-old Palestinian boy Tuesday during clashes at the Karni crossing point between Israel and the Gaza Strip, hospital officials said, the third to be killed on the day.
Mohammed Al-Ajla died after he was shot in the head by soldiers at Karni.
His death brings to 222 the number of people killed since violence broke out in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Israel on September 28, the majority of them Palestinians.
Earlier Tuesday, Raed Shaqfa, 21, died after Israeli soldiers shot him in the stomach during clashes in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, hospital officials said.
Nasr Ebrish, 15, also died Tuesday after a bullet fired by Israel soldiers at a military post near the West Bank city of Ramallah punctured his heart, hospital officials said – GAZA STRIP (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Four Palestinians, two Israeli soldiers killed in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- 13 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Five Palestinians, including boy, killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill two Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip and West Bank: Eight Palestinians killed by Israeli fire