Israeli soldiers open fire on participants of West Bank fence demonstration
Israeli soldiers shot and wounded two people during a demonstration against the West Bank fence Friday. An Israeli man sustained serious wounds, while a foreign activist was lightly hurt.
The incident took place close to the Palestinian village of Mesha, where some 100 members of the Anarchist Movement against the Wall and the International Solidarity Movement held a protest against the construction of the fence.
During the protest, Israeli troops used live ammunition. At a later stage, another foreign activist was wounded by a rubber bullet. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli troops fire on activists during protest against the construction of West Bank fence
- Israel injures 11 demonstrators protesting fence construction
- Israeli forces open fire on protesters against West Bank wall, at least 17 wounded
- West Bank: At least 20 wounded in clashes with Israeli forces
- Some 40 wounded during West Bank protest