Israeli troops kill Palestinian boy, arrest PA policeman
Israeli troops Saturday killed a 7-year-old child in the Balata refugee camp of Nablus, medics and Palestinian Security Sources said. Medical sources at Rafedia Hospital in Nablus said that Khalid Maher Walweel, 7, was shot with a live bullet in the neck.
According to WAFA, Palestinian security sources said that Israeli soldiers broke into Balata refugee camp, northern Nablus, and opened fire towards the residents.
Earlier, Israeli soldiers arrested a Palestinian in Nablus, witnesses and WAFA said. According to these reports, Israeli soldiers at Hawara military checkpoint, in Nablus, arrested Ahmed al-Hadawi, a policeman, while he was on his way to Ramallah.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian man shot to death by Israeli policeman in Jerusalem as troops injure Palestinian in Nablus
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank as Israeli troops damage two mosques in Nablus
- Palestinian woman killed during Israeli raid in West Bank
- Israel arrests wounded Palestinian in West Bank hospital as two peace activists injured
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian, injures four near Nablus