Israeli troops kill Palestinian boy in Jenin
A 15-year-old Palestinian in the West Bank city of Jenin was killed by Israeli fire Monday, Palestinian hospital officials said. Israeli troops enforced a curfew in the city Monday as they searched about 30 homes.
Dozens of Palestinians, many of them teens, threw stones at soldiers, who fired live rounds from armored vehicles and jeeps, residents said.
Fifteen-year-old Ahmed Abahreh was killed by a shot to the head and a second youngster was wounded in the leg, doctors at Jenin Hospital said.
Earlier, two Israeli troops were lightly wounded in exchanges of fire in Tel Sultan, in the southern Gaza Strip. Five Palestinians were arrested during the course of the Israeli raid in the area. (Albawaba.com)
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Israeli soldiers kill five Palestinians, including boy and girl, in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Israeli fire kills four unarmed civilians in Gaza Strip, Curfew imposed on Jenin
- At least eight Palestinian dead; Israeli soldiers fire on civilians in Jenin market