Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds
Israeli troops killed a Palestinian man, 38, on Wednesday near the Al Bouraij refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said Wednesday.
Spokesman for the Palestinian National Security forces in the Gaza Strip said Israeli soldiers shot Mohammed Khutkhot, an Islamic Jihad member.
Meanwhile, two Palestinian teenage boys died of wounds sustained by Israeli fire as three others were injured, while scores of others were arrested in several cities in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Leith Mazen Subeih, aged 15, died Wednesday of wounds he sustained last Saturday in Burqeen town of Jenin by Israeli soldiers, Palestinian medical sources confirmed.
Subeih was shot and wounded while patrolling the town. He had been hospitalized ever since and died Wednesday. Meanwhile, Shadi Abu Anza, 14, died Tuesday of his wounds sustained by Israeli fire in Rafah, Palestinian medical sources said. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli troops kill two Palestinians in Rafah as teen dies of wounds in Nablus
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian dies, several wounded
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian boy, wound two others
- Israeli Troops Seriously Wound Two Palestinian Teens in Gaza
- Palestinian teen dies in Gaza after Israeli forces deny access to hospital