Israeli Troops Kill Palestinian Youth in Gaza Clashes
Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian youth Monday during clashes in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip near the border with Egypt, hospital officials said.
Ibrahim Ahmed Othman, 16, died after he was shot in the chest by an Israeli soldier during clashes in Rafah.
At least eleven Palestinians were injured in clashes that flared in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank -- GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two Palestinians Killed, Dozens Wounded in Clashes with Israeli Troops in Gaza
- Israeli Troops Fire into Egypt in Clashes with Youths
- Palestinian Killed, Nearly 80 Wounded in Clashes with Israeli Troops in Gaza
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza