Jewellery exhibition held
In conjunction with International Women's Day, a jewellery exhibition is being held at the Culture House of Bejaia, Algeria, from 8-15 March. Achour Hamouche, director of the event, said traditional and modern jewellery works of 15 craftsmen from different cities around Algeria will be on display.
- Mideast Watch & Jewellery Show to be held from Oct 4-8 at Expo Centre Sharjah
- "Being In-love" exhibition in Algeria
- LIALI Jewellery holds exotic diamond earrings exhibition!
- 2010 Doha Jewellery & Watches Exhibition redefines glamour
- Panerai showcase its fine watch-making creations at Doha Watches & Jewellery Exhibition 2010