Jewellery exhibition held
In conjunction with International Women's Day, a jewellery exhibition is being held at the Culture House of Bejaia, Algeria, from 8-15 March. Achour Hamouche, director of the event, said traditional and modern jewellery works of 15 craftsmen from different cities around Algeria will be on display.
- University Students Captivated By Tour Of Christie’s Exclusive Art And Jewellery Collections
- 2nd International Craftsmen Exhibition in Tunisia
- Algeria to host the exhibition of Iranian handcrafts
- CAPIVEST Announces Sponsorship Of Jewellery Arabia 2010
- Liali Jewellery beckons you to an exclusive Bangles & Bracelets exhibition at Jumeirah Centre!