Jordanian Foreign Minister holds talks on Iraq with German, Egyptian and Bahraini counterparts
Jordan’s Foreign Minister Marwan Moasher on Sunday held consultations with his counterparts from Germany, Egypt and Bahrain on means of finding a peaceful solution to the US standoff with Iraq.
Moasher received a call from German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer during which they "exchanged views on means capable of securing a political solution to the Iraqi crisis," Petra news agency reported.
In addition, Moasher held separate phone talks with Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmad Maher and Bahraini Foreign Minister Mohammad bin Mubarak, centering on ways to avert "an eventual war on Iraq that could have dangerous consequences for the region," the agency added. (Albawaba.com)
- Bahraini Foreign Minister phones Egyptian counterpart
- German Foreign Minister in Jordan for talks on Iraq
- Egyptian, Jordanian Foreign Ministers to hold consultations ahead of Istanbul meeting
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with counterparts
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with Bahraini, Saudi counterparts