Khalaf Al Habtoor Receives Lord Ahmed
In a recent visit to Dubai, Lord Ahmed, a member of the House of Lords in the UK, met with Mr Khalaf Al Habtoor, chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, to discuss a number of topics, including the importance of promoting peace.
They agreed that many leaders need to put more emphasis on reaching peace agreements through negotiations. Mr Al Habtoor stated, "Many lives can be saved by negotiating, and wars should not be started just for the sake of enforcing power".
The meeting was very positive and they believe that their message of peace can bring about change.
- Pakistan’s Ambassador at Large, Journalist and TV Presenter Javed Malik Meets with Khalaf Al Habtoor
- Al Habtoor Group receives Major-General Mohammad Ahmed Al Marri
- Al Habtoor Group Chairman gets a sneak preview of AHM’s new Chinese brand Chery
- Khalaf Al Habtoor welcomes Lord Ahmed of Rotherham in Dubai
- Khalaf Al Habtoor honoured in London