Kia Jordan Kicks Off the Largest Football Tournament in the Kingdom
National Arab Motors launched on Friday the largest football tournament in the Kingdom, the Kia Champ into the Arena, will present participants with the opportunity to attend one of the games of the Quarter Finals of the South Africa 2010 World Cup.
The tournament – organized in cooperation with Kia Motors Corporation who is an official partner of the 2010 World Cup – enjoyed a unique vibrant atmosphere between the participating teams. A total of 64 games were held featuring 128 of the 260 teams scheduled to participate, which translates to a total of 360 players. A total 1560 from various governorates around the Kingdom will be participating throughout the tournament, at the conclusion of which one team will qualify to represent Jordan in another world-class tournament that will bring together Kia’s various dealers around the world in South Africa.
Games will be held on Fridays and Saturdays of every week at 8:00 a.m. in the football stadiums of the Bishop’s School in Jabal Amman. The tournament comes as part of a series of initiatives that Kia Motors Corporation is licensed by FIFA to organize in various parts of the globe in preparation for the 2010 World Cup.
- Champ into the Arena kicks off with cheers of football enthusiasts
- Kia Champ into the Arena kicks off to the cheers hundreds of football enthusiasts
- Kia Jordan Launches “Kia Mascot Friends” Competition
- Kia kicks-Off FIFA World Cup Campaign
- Kia Jordan successfully concludes the 2011 Kia Champ into the Arena tournament