Kuwaiti Minister of State for Foreign Affairs in Qatar for GCC conference
Kuwaiti Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah arrived in Doha to attend the meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Foreign Ministers, which was to take place on Tuesday.
He was welcomed by Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad Bin Jasem Bin Jabr Al-Thani, GCC Secretary General Abdelrahman Al-Atiya, Ambassador of Kuwait in Doha Faisal Al-Mkheizim, Embassy Chancellor Lafi Al-Ajmi and other Qatari foreign Ministry and Kuwait Embassy officials, according to KUNA news agency.
Foreign Ministers of the GCC member states began arriving in the Qatari capital to participate in the Conference, the news agency reported Tuesday. (Albawaba.com)
- Qatar’s minister of state for foreign affairs back in Doha
- Kuwaiti Minister of State for Foreign Affairs meets Tunisian Ambassador
- Algerian Foreign Affairs Minister meets President of State Council in Oman
- Kuwait's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hold Talks in the UAE
- Kuwaiti Minister for Foreign Affairs arrives in Jeddah